Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Before and After(Virtual Kustomz), part 2

43K views 350 replies 79 participants last post by  Jon 
#1 ·
can u please do a 1980 camaro for me.(black,tinted windows,semi fat tires in back,)Thanx :)

#227 ·
Meka and HRK

How much chop and french what?
I planned on removing the headlights and putting them in the louvered panels on each side of the grille. I want to have them rotate like on a rallysport Z-28. I planned on smoothing the rear tail lights so they are flush with chevrons (Like a Sargent's stripes) I also thought about removing the hood louvers, removing the roof-drip edge and losing the wing window and both bumpers.
What color do ya think?

#239 ·
True, it would require a bit of fabrication. But keep in mind that the large diameter wheels are a contemporary modification, and wouldn't be accurate to use on something like a 50's style custom, for example. Contemporary cars don't have items like chrome bumpers, split windshields, drip rails, etc.

Of course, you wouldn't necessarily have to go as extreme as something like my coupe design, either. Removing or molding the bumpers, flush mounting headlights and tailights, and a single piece curved windshield along with the right color and stance would make your car stop traffic. Give your car some good detail work, update it here and there, and put some 18- and 20-inch wheels on it.

Anyone can put a wheel and tire package on a car. Making it all work with the theme and feeling of the car is what will make your car stand out from the thousands of cookie-cutter customs that are out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.