Hot Rod Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Before and After(Virtual Kustomz), part 2

43K views 350 replies 79 participants last post by  Jon 
#1 ·
can u please do a 1980 camaro for me.(black,tinted windows,semi fat tires in back,)Thanx :)

#20 ·
you look like your pretty busy with all your pics but if you have time i am doing a67 biscayne i would like to see how it would look with 4\12 inch camaro cowl induction scoop and amild tub job andthe whole car the same shade of blue if you can ineed to know how to get you photo thanks if you are to busy that is ok i understnd thank you :)

#23 ·
HOPE YOU AREN'T GETTING SICK OF DOING THE CUSTOMIZING. IF YOU FEEL LIKE DOING ANOTHER ONE, MY 55 (PHOTO ALBUM IST PIC) IS NOW SPORTING WELD DRAGLIGHTS, LOWERED PROSTREET STANCE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE CAR ORANGE WITH A PRO STOCK HOODSCOOP. THE REAR QUARTERS WERE RESTORED. THANKS TED

#25 ·
Hey zz thank you very much for taking the time to do my biscayne it looks great Iknow you did not a lot to work with but now i know what it looks like and wiil continue to do it i have afriend who has the program would be hard for me to experiment with other colours now that the hard part is done thanks a bunch 4 door joe :D :D :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.