Hot Rod Forum banner

which bench seat fits best on 57 Chevy truck

8K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  35terraplane 
#1 ·
Need help on this because I've heard so many things that I'm not sure which is correct. I want to get a bench seat to put in my 57 truck and want to be able to just bolt it in and go, if at all possible. Can anyone tell me which of the following if any will do this? Thanks! :confused:
88-89 Chevy full size pickups
99 Trailblazer
S-10 ( dont know years)
95-99 Tahoe 2nd & 3rd row
07 Yukon 3rd row
98 GMC Safri SLT
and Dodge Dakota?

#2 ·
seat

revedup57 said:
Need help on this because I've heard so many things that I'm not sure which is correct. I want to get a bench seat to put in my 57 truck and want to be able to just bolt it in and go, if at all possible. Can anyone tell me which of the following if any will do this? Thanks! :confused:
88-89 Chevy full size pickups
99 Trailblazer
S-10 ( dont know years)
95-99 Tahoe 2nd & 3rd row
07 Yukon 3rd row
98 GMC Safri SLT
and Dodge Dakota?
Measure the mounting holes, either on your old seat if you have one, or on the truck floor, then measure the hump, if you have one, so you can make sure the seat you get will clear.

You will have to also get a seat that will sit where you want it, not too high, not too low.

Unless someone has used one of these seats in that truck, we would just be guessing at what you need.
Do a search and see if someone has built a 57, I think there is a thread on 55,56, and 57 chev P/Us, you could go on there and ask.

Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.