Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Better then JB weld!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 09:31 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric63M
Its true we do use this on military vehicles. Its a item that I have in my tool box for emergencies and also in a repair kit (don't know how specific I can get without getting into trouble... )

But I have used this product multiple times (1121), and it works for everything.

I've used it on alot of repairs and saved alot of money and time doing it.

Even holds up under extremly hight torque, 10400 ft/lbs of torque to be exact... once again I'll see how specific I can get but basically fixed a broken U joint.

Eric
I don't know what type of trouble you're avoiding here but it would be interesting to know how the guy 'in the field' uses these products. If it's military type of trouble, I can understand, if it's advertising trouble, you're not selling the product, let the info fly out here! Fixing things that may at one time be tossed is always a good thing.

And this also: Thank you for your time overseas serving our country, God bless you and keep you safe!