Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Big Time Car Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 04:45 PM
Viva la Migra!!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Howdy Brian,
I will first confess to ribbing you for the ladder out of pure envy. It is a cool ladder. I would love to have one.
I can't see how seeing an ad for corona and then going to get a coors has any benifit for the corona people.The people who paid the money for the ad. .... I really just don't see it. As far as beer goes , I don't drink. at all. I come from a long line of professional alcoholics , and I was determined to break the chain.
I'm talking about ads BTW - not shelf space/availability.
Advertising and marketing are different things , right? Isn't marketing more research based , as opposed to ads , which tell you about something new or improved ? Ads are usually full of lies and borderline BS anyways , that's why they all have the fine print at the bottom.
Do you work for/run an ad agency or something?
If so - whoops! I'm not trying to make anyone feel un-needed..... But-- If they stopped advertising Marlboro all together , I'm certain that they would STILL have all their customers.
Same goes for Budwieser.
Unless they all saw a Joe Camel ad or a nice couple on the beach or something... then who knows
Hope I didn't offend - I just like to feel like I can think for myself.