Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Bizarre High RPM Lean... Why?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Glad To Be Here

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC 73Vette
It seemed like a nice place but was wrong as frisco has been breaking my balls for no rason at all
I am NOT trying to break anyones balls. If you are going to post info in an attempt to help another person on here then the info should be correct or at a minimum stated that it is your opinion. What you originally suggested ,"It seems like you need to try different springs/weights to get the full 48-53* with zero vacuum" and I originally responded to was outrageous.

The remaining posts by me to you were an attempt for you to get a better understanding of timing and what the vacuum advance unit does and when. I obviously failed in my attempt. So be it.

If you are so thin skinned that you are unable to take constructive criticism that is your problem. I guess if I wasn't able to come to a reasonable end and had nothing else to offer then I'd 'cuss too. When all else fails 'cuss 'em out! That will really help! LOL.