Hot Rod Forum banner

blinker fluid

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  chevyman17 
#1 ·
while i was kicked off the computer, i was joking around here at school about blinker fluid. did you know that some girls are not so bright when it comes to cars. i was saying, "i saw you pulling out of the parking lot and i noticed your blinker wasnt on, you might want to check your blinker fluid" she went to the lucky store, "O'reily" and asked the guys down there if they had blinker fluid. hahahahahaha can you believe that.

#5 ·
My sister in law bought a 60's Holden Torana which she was told had Naugahyde interior.

When she asked her boyfriend what that is, he said it is a hide they used in the 60's for car interiors and it was so popular that the worlds popuation of Nauga's was completely wiped out.

The automotive industry was unscrupulous, as was the buying public in their quest for a car with the coveted leather. This was of course before the "cheaper" cow skin leather became more widely used as a lesser alternative to the skin of the poor doomed Nauga. She ate it all up while I was Pi$$ing myself in the next room trying to be quiet.

I couldnt look at her without bursting out in fits of laughter for weeks.

I kid (get it KID?) you not this is a true story.

"If it is not may my chooks turn to Emus and kick my dunny door down!!"

Craig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.