Hot Rod Forum banner

Blower on ebaY

724 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  dinger 
#1 ·
I don't want any of you guys to out bid me on this gem. Just what I have been looking for all my life!

"CONDITION: As shown here. New? No, but it used to be! I think the appropriate term here is AFU, or perhaps FUBAR'd. I got it half unbolted, then the engine was rudely taken away, breaking off the blower in the process. So, only half of the side bolts' flanges are broken off.
* Obvious imperfections: Grunge, normal wear and tear. Every part is severely broken. Drive housings, everything. Nothing else obvious that would prevent [or allow] use. INQUIRE if you need more photos, close shots, etc. Specify what you need to see.

USEFUL FOR: I guess if you felt like doing a mockup just to see how a blower would fit your application, it might have more value than the 30 lbs of scrap aluminum. So, one chance to grab it before it goes away."

See less See more
#7 ·
NAIRB said:
People will bid on anything. I bet if I bagged up on of my Basset Hound's terds and put it on Ebay, somebody would buy it.
Only if you made em look like the face of Jesus or Mother Mary. ;)
I hate most people anymore. LOL Hg

p.s. I just emailed him to see if he thought it could be rebuilt and used again. LOL :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.