EOD Guy: Follow-up
Here's a recap of what tests I've performed so far:
1. removed ign module to have it tested, however every auto store and auto electrical shops (most reputable ones) said that after market modules can only be tested while module is installed in the dizzy. The module test machines they have can only test stock type modules! I can not test the mod unless the car is not blowing ign fuses!
2. The wires to the "S" and "R" starter/solenoid check good for continuity via multimeter and physical appearance.
3. Removed the ignition switch and noticed the housing was a little loose, so I removed it, inspected it for burnt wires, all looked good.
Re-Installed the ign switch, tightened the housing real good and the engine began to crank now, but it was still blowing the ignition fuse.
4. Physically inspected all other wires, under dash, connected a 12v light to ign fuse connection and went through disconnecting most everything I could track down to see if the 12v light went off while in ign switch start position, no positive results.
5. I removed the 4 pin connector to the voltage regulator and noticed that the ign system no longer blows the ign fuse while the ign switch is turned to the "on" position and the engine still cranks (but of course the engine will not start due to the voltage reg being disconnected). Is this a valid test to warrant replacing the voltage regulator? Not giving up yet!