Hot Rod Forum banner

A body or bust? Picking a project

985 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Dutchman 
#1 ·
How many guys in here are building A body street rods? I can't seem to build anything even close to stock looking? I'm hooked on the pro-street cars and sbc drive trains. Just a phase I suppose? How do you pick your projects?

Tazz

Rat Rods Rule!

#2 ·
:)

I cut and tubbed a 1969 Nova in 1970....... before Pro Street was a popular term......BEEN THERE...........Done that....have the receipts to prove it.......

I prefer a more traditional style car.........something I can drive cross country and will NOT be last weeks "trick of the week" before the tires are worn out.

I always wanted a 1932 Ford Roadster..since the 60's and have had one now for over 30 years.............this one for ONLY 25..had another steel one before this steel one.

So I picked it........ My wife wanted a 40 Ford coupe so a few years back I sold a 56 F100 BigWindow and found her a 40........:D

#3 ·
There is a sweet 32 Ford project (Ford running gear) for sale in Goodguys Gazette. It is a Gibbon body with 98% of parts purchased. Just out of curosity I emailed the guy and he sent me a huge list of first quality parts and several pictures, looks very nice. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will pass on his email.

Vince

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.