Body distortion from chuck's wormhole - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2004, 12:06 AM
Anything with a throttle

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Body distortion from chuck's wormhole

Chucky boy...Have you let anyone use the wormhole lately. I have used it a few times in the past and I thank you very much....BUUUTTTTTT!!!! There seems to be a biggg problem. Today while working outside I removed my sweatshirt to work gloriously in the shinning sun. With just my upper body clad in a t-shirt and lower section wearing shorts I noticed my appendages appeared to be atrophied while my mid-section was gaining mass-looking very much like a globe! Everything has been bleached a very white hue as well. Has the wormhole increased my center mass gravity and it's pulling my muscle mass inward? When I stand sideways I seem to look like an avalanche. ???? I'm quite puzzled. I have been eating plenty of food and taking it easy while the snow falls and the weather is bad. Where are my big manly muscles and six-pack abs????????
Please update....and maybe a surgeon general warning too!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2004, 12:40 AM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last photo:

I'm sorry but you read and signed the user agreement where it specifically states...and I quote...

The entity known as "4Jaw Wormhole Excursion Tours" is not responsible for any physical and or mental effects traveling through the wormhole may cause to your person or your personal life. You understand and have been instructed in the proper manner of wormhole usage and understand the risk associated with it's use.

That being said, the best explanation I can offer is that travelling through the wormhole and posing as the "Sun God" to the people of the Fiji islands in 1490 and partaking of many a young hand maiden during your little excursion would cause a localized swelling of the genitalia.

Let it rest there Romeo and you should be fine. If not I suggest you visit your nearest Dr. for some...ahem...penicillin. They did have VD back then too you know.

When can I schedule your next trip "My Lord" . Want to come back before you left again?
Old 02-20-2004, 12:48 AM

Last journal entry: better comparison before and after shots
Last photo:

swollen genitalia.

thats the only 'side effect' i've had. not that i was going to complain. actually, i didn't even look at it as a side effect. i actually thought of it more like a 'bonus'! thanks again
Old 02-20-2004, 06:53 AM
Distracted by shiny objects

Last photo:

Ahhh, Ancient Greece

all those Greek Gods roaming around wearing nothing but a loincloth... I have to try ancient roam next, check out all the sweaty galdiators with their flexing muscles and such and (oh,my, was that a hot flash? I'm too young for menopause...)....Oh, dam, just lost my train of thought....loincloths....mmmm...

Chickie.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:39 PM
Anything with a throttle

Last photo:

I didn't really read that fine print junk. You seemed so affable, so I just signed on the dotted line. I'm not looking to sue. I love the wormhole. I am just looking for a quick fix.....~we never had this conversation~............
Pencil me in...anywhere...ASAP!!!!

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.