Thanks for your help. You have all given me some good points to think about.
I gave another coat of epoxy yesterday afternoon and let set over night. I pulled it out of my booth and got it in the sun light man did that show up the defects. I applied some thin coats of filler than sanded the whole cab with 320 to knock off the overspray. Put it back in the booth and gave it another shot of epoxy. I adjusted my gun for more fluid and a smaller fan pattern. This time the cow effect was barely noticeable.
I am going to try Johnís idea about starting as far away from the fan as I can with the enamel primer.
I want to do a two tone job on this I will be trying deadbodymanís idea for masking.