Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Body part clearance on trunk lid to quarter panel
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Faith - Respect - Trust

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I think when it comes to nasty, you could win every prize Henry...This isn't the first time...You've had issues in the past...Not just here on this Forum...Do we need to bring up the past or would you like to start over and stop with all your condescending remarks. Not just on this thread Henry, future threads as well.

You may think what I've posted is rude...Look...would I have posted anything like that if it wasn't started by someone, No...I wouldn't and I don't. However, I will stand up for myself or for other people that I think haven't been dealt with fairly, by you or anybody else. If you feel that's wrong as well, then add another chip to your shoulder Henry, it must be getting real full of chips up there...Do I need to explain what I mean?

You should know me well enough by now, I do stand up and I'm fed up with your crap, as I mentioned I don't care if your office comment was directed at me or not...The way you talk about people you work with, the way you cut people down on this Forum...It's not acceptable. Some people may let things go, others may cower from a bully, I won't.

Ray