Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - body Prep on my car
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:29 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 widetrack View Post
I have never sprayed Summitt's bc/cc. My experience would be that it would be enough. I've done complete paint jobs in solvent with much, much less than that. It does depend on how well the product covers, but, I'm confident that 1 gallon unreduced would be enough and you should have product left over.

Are you doing a colour change in the doors, engine bay inside trunk?

Ray

underside of hatch declid which actually has a plastic cover so only like 1/4 inch around the plastic shows, around the hatch were the rubber seal is , door jambs may pull the panels off the doors so i can get nice color there( also about 1.4 inch around the outsides). engine bay i used rustoleum gloss black and rolled/brushed that on thats going to stay that way. kinda wish i would have done it in flat black though.

reason being is it makes the intercooler and all the nice shiney turbo stuff stand out in the engine bay. hell just about everything on the engine is black except the intake and turbo stuff which follows the blue and silver color theme

and no chrome anywere , lol i dislike chrome