Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Body Shop managers: Book time on on this fender / bumper job
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Nova Guru

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowROLLERchevy View Post
So, Allstate wrote the car for $1350 .... and their adjuster thought he was to smart to talk for me ... ok i dont mind $1350 ....

then Allstate decided that I'm 25% at fault because i didnt avoid their customer by slamming my car into the divider in the center of the road (they didnt say it like THAT but its what i would have had to do)

So now i have a new estimate. $2450 for the repairs not including the busted fog light and the belly pan thats dragging on the ground ..... or any of the possible suspension damage.

i think ill just keep getting estimates till someone writes one for like $3100 and THEN call Allstate back w/ an offer of my own.
Insurance companies suck!! I had a similar situation, I was riding my bike on a public road obeying traffic laws, a car does a left turn in front of me across my lane, I wind up on his hood. I wasnt hurt and all I wanted was my back wheel replaced...THEY SAID I DIDNT DO ENOUGH TO AVOID THE ACCIDENT AND THEY WOULDNT PAY!!! I HAD THE RIGHT OF WAY!!! ITS A CRAZY, GREEDY WORLD.