Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - bodyshop cost for welding
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 03:17 AM
1969 Camaro owner

Wiki Edits: 0

http://photobucket.com/albums/c69/camaro/?sc=1

here is a bunch of photos I've taken, I hope that helps! My city isn't terribly big and there are only so many shops that do work on older cars, most just do insurance only. I don't have a lot of options, in fact, I've narrowed it down to TWO. The rest of the shops seem questionable, I don't want a job I'm paying for that I could do myself, I want quality work that isn't going to have rust creeping in in 5 years and if I find something wrong that is the shops fault, the shop I take it to better redo it for free and with a smile. Of course I am on a budget, I will do some minor hole patch welding myself, like the door sill chrome hole filling, the 3 holes where the metal rusted through around the rear window, door reskinning, etc.

Yeah so if $3000 american (3500cdn) seems reasonable for what I stated above, awesome, if its too much..maybe I should find someone else? So far I've gotten one solid estimate and getting the other tomorrow. Thanks for the help guys, I really appreciate it!

Last edited by Johnny Bravo; 02-10-2006 at 09:20 PM.