Boston Blast - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2013, 12:22 AM

Last journal entry: 383 dyno sym
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

We are way too logical in our thinking of justice.If foreign,I want those governments to think those crazy Americans want a eye for a eye revenge and will go anywhere in the world to get it...................

If domestic,the hell with a trial.A military tribunal................sign me up to be on the firing squad.

The people who did this didn't care who they hurt,so why the hell should we??.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1Gary For This Useful Post:
Bad Rat (04-16-2013), CrashFarmer2 (04-16-2013), MARTINSR (04-16-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2013, 05:01 AM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:

Gary, I do understand and even share your anger and the system is really screwed up. It's hard to imagine that the "maggot", Nadal Hasan, that killed all those service men and women in Ft. Hood several years ago has not even gone to trail yet so whose to say how these scumbags will be processed when caught? I do know that I spent an awful lot of extra time last night asking for Divine Intervention and Help for the injured and their families.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:50 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Heelo guys, please keep those hurt in your prayers.. we have 3 dead now and about 150 hurt..
please if I snap a few times in threads, forgive me, as I'm not going to be myself for awhile..
a group of MA. and R.I. troops that marched/ran the marathon in full gear and pack. after going the 26.2 miles and resting on the libary steps. whn the crap started, they got up and helped us clear the area.. as people with cell phone thought recording was more important than getting out of the area and away from any other bombs.. we are very great full for thier help.. as they could barely walk.. and the crowd seemed to do what they said.. even tho. we said the same things.. but troops tend to get more respect than us. volinteers.. that work this ever year ..
wifes a mess, and I have to be a rock at the moment.. for her.. and fail apart later..
again pray for those hurt.. there are more than a few that may not make it.. and dozens that will never walk again..
sorry call me a p___y or whatever, we where not ready to work in a war zone and help those blown apart..
Old 04-16-2013, 09:01 AM
my KARMA ran over my DOGMA

Last journal entry: SS
Last photo:

I tend to agree that this seems to be a "domestic" type of attack. Time will tell, God speed to the investigation. There can be no justice short of the breaking wheel for the ones that did this.

It could be that the sick minds that plot these types of things are doing it in part just for the coverage and society plays right into their scum bag hands.

I cant stand how the media gets ahold of this and shows it over and over and over. Also it really makes me barf when I hear the news and especially CNN, the media claims to have "exclusive" information or coverage on this or other tragic events, many of them are exploiting the story just for ratings. It is like that show entertainment tonight, exploitation of peoples hardships, get the dirt on everyone and everything, that type of thing. There should be gag orders or restrictions on the video shown, do we really need to see people getting blown off their feet? do we really need to see the blood? it must be hard enough for the loved ones of those people and then the media shows it over and over,,,shame on them.

There is something wrong with that when peoples lives have been lost and so many are suffering, I hope others know what I am getting at, the only blood they need to show on the news is the blood of the ones that did this.

Thats my rant, this is sickening.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,322 Times in 1,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
Heelo guys, please keep those hurt in your prayers.. we have 3 dead now and about 150 hurt..
please if I snap a few times in threads, forgive me, as I'm not going to be myself for awhile..
a group of MA. and R.I. troops that marched/ran the marathon in full gear and pack. after going the 26.2 miles and resting on the libary steps. whn the crap started, they got up and helped us clear the area.. as people with cell phone thought recording was more important than getting out of the area and away from any other bombs.. we are very great full for thier help.. as they could barely walk.. and the crowd seemed to do what they said.. even tho. we said the same things.. but troops tend to get more respect than us. volinteers.. that work this ever year ..
wifes a mess, and I have to be a rock at the moment.. for her.. and fail apart later..
again pray for those hurt.. there are more than a few that may not make it.. and dozens that will never walk again..
sorry call me a p___y or whatever, we where not ready to work in a war zone and help those blown apart..

I am so sorry, prayers are heading east for sure. No, you should not be asked to do such things, this isn't right and I am sick too.

Brian
Old 04-16-2013, 10:14 AM

Last photo:

Mark, you've got a load dumped on you at this time so try and take care of yourself so you can take care of the Wife and important things.
As I've mentioned, Pal, God Bless you and all the Workers and Military that stepped up.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:45 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Custom10 View Post
I tend to agree that this seems to be a "domestic" type of attack. Time will tell, God speed to the investigation. There can be no justice short of the breaking wheel for the ones that did this.

It could be that the sick minds that plot these types of things are doing it in part just for the coverage and society plays right into their scum bag hands.

I cant stand how the media gets ahold of this and shows it over and over and over. Also it really makes me barf when I hear the news and especially CNN, the media claims to have "exclusive" information or coverage on this or other tragic events, many of them are exploiting the story just for ratings. It is like that show entertainment tonight, exploitation of peoples hardships, get the dirt on everyone and everything, that type of thing. There should be gag orders or restrictions on the video shown, do we really need to see people getting blown off their feet? do we really need to see the blood? it must be hard enough for the loved ones of those people and then the media shows it over and over,,,shame on them.

There is something wrong with that when peoples lives have been lost and so many are suffering, I hope others know what I am getting at, the only blood they need to show on the news is the blood of the ones that did this.

Thats my rant, this is sickening.
the media reports are lie'n.. and thats just sick.. we where there the whole time say them blow up a 3rd and defuse 4 more, and now they say it was only 2, but still have the 5 city blocks closed off.. I'D LIKE TO PUNCH THE HEAD OF THE FBI AND MEDIA IN THE HEAD
Old 04-16-2013, 11:02 AM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:

just a hunch but april 15th and boston??? Boston Tea Party?

I'm expecting a right wing extremist but really, who knows at this point?

Sick people in this world.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:05 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
the media reports are lie'n.. and thats just sick.. we where there the whole time say them blow up a 3rd and defuse 4 more, and now they say it was only 2, but still have the 5 city blocks closed off.. I'D LIKE TO PUNCH THE HEAD OF THE FBI AND MEDIA IN THE HEAD
yeah, Pal, but isn't that the way the "GAME" is played? damned sure don't want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth to be spread around do we? how could "ANYONE" profit if that happens?
Old 04-16-2013, 11:14 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
just a hunch but april 15th and boston??? Boston Tea Party?

I'm expecting a right wing extremist but really, who knows at this point?

Sick people in this world.

ya thats it they'd bomb their own party members.. ARE YOU OK.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:21 AM

Last photo:

One thing that is a "FACT" and that is "They are worse than toilet emissions" !
Old 04-16-2013, 11:39 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

this is part of the troops that after running/marching the 26.2 miles got up and help us when the crap hit the fan..
Old 04-16-2013, 11:45 AM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:

Quote:
ya thats it they'd bomb their own party members.. ARE YOU OK.
just putting 2 and 2 together. The first obvious signs are this may come from someone against paying taxes. The fact it's in Boston just adds to that. Sorry if it appears that way, at this point we know nothing but the date and location.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:12 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
just putting 2 and 2 together. The first obvious signs are this may come from someone against paying taxes. The fact it's in Boston just adds to that. Sorry if it appears that way, at this point we know nothing but the date and location.
killing runnes and hurting them connects to taxes HOW..
Old 04-16-2013, 01:43 PM

Last photo:

Thanks for sharing that pic, Mark, I hope you don't mind if I snatched it and posted it on my FB page.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.