Boston Blast - Page 5 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2013, 07:06 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

got the POS , Way to go !!!! sleep tight America!!!

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2013, 07:14 PM

Last photo:

Good Job Boston!
Old 04-19-2013, 08:42 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

family in MD.
Old 04-19-2013, 08:53 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: My grand Daughter at a car show
Last photo:

The two men are Chechians, most Chechians are Islamic! The youngest was probably just following his older brother! the Chechians have been terrorists in Russia for many years and have killed many Russians as were the Afghahns, when we helped them get rid of the Russians, and when they left, we inhareted it (were saddled with it) when the Afghahns turned on us!

I don't know why these two did what they did but they have one thats still alive and maybe he will tell all !! No one knows anything yet! But the crazy theorys are coming out of the wood work !!!

Jester

Last edited by painted jester; 04-19-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-19-2013, 09:48 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

sorry not buy'n the "youngest was just following the older.." thats a cop out. at 19 you know blowing up people is wrong..
Old 04-19-2013, 11:29 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: My grand Daughter at a car show
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
sorry not buy'n the "youngest was just following the older.." thats a cop out. at 19 you know blowing up people is wrong..
What? Hows that a cop out!!! He still did it!!! Of course its wrong but some dumb people can be led astray very easily! Look at these Conspiracy NUTS, Or the DEC 21st preppers! There are a lot of week minded people in the world Look at Jonestown Guyana 909 people took cyanide because of one nut case! If the brother wasn't there the 19 yr old probably would still be home playing video games and on his face book like every other 19 year old reading about conspiracys! A big brother is a strong infuance!

The weak minded will always follow infuance and power and believe anything and do anything they are told by their leader!

Jester
Old 04-20-2013, 05:15 AM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by painted jester View Post
The two men are Chechians, most Chechians are Islamic! The youngest was probably just following his older brother! the Chechians have been terrorists in Russia for many years and have killed many Russians as were the Afghahns, when we helped them get rid of the Russians, and when they left, we inhareted it (were saddled with it) when the Afghahns turned on us!

I don't know why these two did what they did but they have one thats still alive and maybe he will tell all !! No one knows anything yet! But the crazy theorys are coming out of the wood work !!!

Jester
Who knows what is behind this?...You pretty much have to figure its either political or religious based, maybe a combination of both, which is one of the main reasons I try to have nothing to do with either one. There are Christian terrorists too.

Just as with any other group, the Chechians are generally law abiding people.....A few bad eggs always give a whole group a bad name.

I am just glad they got him alive....That way, the truth may come out....maybe. Of course the conspiracy theories will be rampant, as usual.
Old 04-20-2013, 05:21 AM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho62 View Post
Of course the conspiracy theories will be rampant, as usual.
well said, Poncho, and that's what us Citizens need to be careful about - - - - it's so easy to get drug into the Media & Political "toilet flush"
Old 04-20-2013, 07:32 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

less the terrorist think they won

The Following User Says Thank You to gearheadslife For This Useful Post:
wretched ratchet (04-20-2013)
Old 04-20-2013, 07:35 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
What? Hows that a cop out!!! He still did it!!! Of course its wrong but some dumb people can be led astray very easily! Look at these Conspiracy NUTS, Or the DEC 21st preppers! There are a lot of week minded people in the world Look at Jonestown Guyana 909 people took cyanide because of one nut case! If the brother wasn't there the 19 yr old probably would still be home playing video games and on his face book like every other 19 year old reading about conspiracys! A big brother is a strong infuance!

The weak minded will always follow infuance and power and believe anything and do anything they are told by their leader!

Jester
that kid spent 6 months in a terrorist training camp.. in russia, that the 2 saud's that they deported was linked to(way to go obama)
the FBI was on their tail, and then he desided to become a citizen and the FBI backed off.. HE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING..

the weak minded are the bleeding hearts that think he was just following the older brother..
they where to fly back to russia the 21st and the aunt that was on tv say'n they didn't know, was to return the 24th,, oh and auntie was in russia the same time these 2 where at the training camp.. just like their dad..
they should've cap'd his as right there.. but obama ordered to take him alive at all cost..
Old 04-20-2013, 07:43 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

so wish there was a car show, or race so I could just get away from this for a while..
Old 04-20-2013, 07:59 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:

Jester
college ed, weak minded.. ya ok.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:30 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
so wish there was a car show, or race so I could just get away from this for a while..
is the weather too bad to play with the C-10? if so, then maybe the old lady

I'm not making light of this, friend, OK?? just my Texas sense of humor or maybe lack of
Old 04-20-2013, 09:32 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet View Post
is the weather too bad to play with the C-10? if so, then maybe the old lady

I'm not making light of this, friend, OK?? just my Texas sense of humor or maybe lack of
rainin out, and shes more up tight than me, I'm worried about her..
gonna try to take a nap the er gave us something for that, took one last night, wife slept, I didn't so I took 2 now and see if that stops the brain from running 100mph..
then I'll get up and finish center console work on fiero..
Old 04-20-2013, 10:04 AM

Last photo:

I can't begin to imagine being there and watching all of that come down - - - - take the meds and get some rest.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.