Boston Blast - Page 6 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

I had it on all day long on a live feed and caught a lot of it, talk about overwhelming! And the people of Boston and the surrounding areas did a hell of a job on this whole thing, every thing about it makes me proud to be an American and it has made this country stronger not weaker like those pieces of scum thought it would do.

Brian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2013, 12:00 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: $2500.oo Trans AM is home at last
Last photo:

LOL!!!!! A collage education is not a sign of intelligence or a strong mind LOL Some of the dumbest people graduate collage LOL There are thousands of those nut cases out there spread all over this country!! It doesn't take much to set them off! Any one of our neighbors can have something in their lives happen like lose their job or their wife leaves them, etc grab their guns and kill people at random, and we would say : " MAN!! HE WAS SUCH A NICE GUY"

These 2 in Boston being Chechians or Muslims has nothing to do with being a week minded nut who turns to violence, Look at Tim McVeigh!

I have a neighbor who is whacked out of his mind He drives military vehicles, has a bunker under his house, weapons up the wazoo, believes our government is run by NATO, has a bunch of militia losers who believe in all these conspiracies playing on his hundred acres with guns, he believes the Bible is the doctrine of all that should be known and practiced! And that all others will burn in Hell Including other Christians that's beliefs vary from his!! He and his little band are a time bomb waiting to go off!!

And people who believe killing people in God's name whether Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Etc,Etc, is gods will and not a wrong Are really out of their minds!!! And these nuts are spread all over this country!

Like stated earlier about picketing the funerals!! I'll bet not one of them would demonstrate by themselves But you give them a nut case to lead them and they begin to follow blindly and the leader becomes powerful and more of the week minded follow the group!!! Gangs in the inner city's start this way and no one can stop them from terrorizing their neighborhoods ( I call them terrorists)!!! There is absolutely no way to protect ourselves from two people like these in the bombings!

Here were 2 young people with pressure cookers made into bombs and a couple of weapons,who held a city captive and in fear for a week, the national guard, the FBI, the police, in panic! The whole nation on the edge of their seats! And millions of those type wackos watching and admiring them and learning what to do!! I'm waiting for some news station to show how they made the Bombs LOL I saw a TV station do that before they showed on TV how a bottle bomb was made and for months kids were getting hurt from making bottle bombs!!!! There was a kid here that's now blind because he was making a bomb! And a woman hospitalized because of a mailbox bomb! Watch these stupid people!!! Collage Maybe? Or the next 2 nuts to hold a city hostage and kill people!!!!

And they want to know how 2 young men made bombs with no money or training?? Hell Its on the internet! Young kids are getting bomb training on the internet!!! U TUBE What the hell are the police and FBI doing about this stuff on U tube???? Aren't there laws!!!!! Are we proud of this?????? Can you imagine if they sealed that can the matches were in???

Jester

Squirrel & Tuna's Huge 5Gal Works bomb - YouTube

Old 04-20-2013, 02:04 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

if the russian muslim was weak minded follower of his brother..
he'd not have lasted as long as he did after bro. was taken out..
but you believe whatever you want, the facts say otherwise..
we've been in boston helping them since monday non stop..
the info they had on these 2 goes back years..
the FBI had them a little over a year ago.. intill one applied to be a citizen and then they backed off..
the young one was the one that planned most of this.. after reading their facbook and the terrorist forum they belong to..
so, please go be a bleeding heart lib somewhere else..
the both knew dam well what they where doing and it was in play for about a year..
people are dead, people are missing arms and legs, and we had to help the bleeding stop.. and then clear the area.., people will never walk again..
one family lost a 8y/o boy, the sister lost a leg the mother has head injuries.. .. many will never walk again.. and many running was there hobby, their life.. it's gone.. FOREVER.. They'll never run with their own 2 feet.. they may bounce back and run with those blade feet or do the marathon in those slick wheelchair/bikes..
but they'll never be the same..
I'll never be the same,, helping those with parts missing, rushing them to the medical tent.. clearing the road so the EMT's could get their gear down there.. clearing the area so the bomb squade could contoll blowing up another one,, and then defuse the rest..
clearing the five block area around the finish.. while try'n to help those with family members they can't find or get in touch with..
then when the crap hit the fan at MIT and watertown.. and all the IED's they tossed out as they where on the run..
sorry he was not weak minded.. he is a hatefilled killer that planned this over months..
and any aguement that he might be weak minded and just a follower that didn't understand blowing up a group of people was a badabad thing... then he should eat a bullet anyways... cause frankly,, retarded and autictic kids/adults know it's wrong..
and this guy had a filly working gray matter..
sadly obama ordered he be taken alive.. at all cost.. that bas----d should've been room temp when he got to the hospital doors.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:27 PM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

Shooting him on the street would have only made a bigger martyr of him. Better that they took him alive, get what info we can, try him, and let justice do its thing. Might help a bit down the road to understand why these people do these things. Might save lives in the future.

or

Send in the bombers and show 'em what for.....Blow 'em off the face of the earth and be as barbaric as they are.
1Gary (04-20-2013)
Old 04-20-2013, 11:21 PM

Last journal entry: 383 dyno sym
Last photo:

Now who pays????. If the US government truly wants to help anyway it can,then pick up the health bill for all who got hurt for as all as it takes and pay for any lost of property like the car jacking,I'm sure the numerous homes that got riddled with bullet holes and the poor guy's boat that more than likely has more holes in it than anyone could ever possibly fix. Not the US government admitting any wrong doing,just the right thing to do..................
Old 04-21-2013, 03:08 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

the stuff they gave us to help sleep. helped the wife, I'm still wide away.. almost a week now..
Old 04-21-2013, 04:22 AM

Last journal entry: 383 dyno sym
Last photo:

Just found this about the guy's boat:

Support to Replace Boat Ruined in Bomber Standoff - Yahoo!

Hope it all works out.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:22 AM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
the stuff they gave us to help sleep. helped the wife, I'm still wide away.. almost a week now..
Pal, please get some help. You're gonna have a nervous breakdown or worse if you don't. There are some thing that you can't "Macho" your way thru so you have to reach out for help. It's out there if you just look around. Thoughts and prayers for you and the Missus and if there's anything I can do from here in Texas please let me know.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:52 AM

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched ratchet View Post
Pal, please get some help. You're gonna have a nervous breakdown or worse if you don't. There are some thing that you can't "Macho" your way thru so you have to reach out for help. It's out there if you just look around. Thoughts and prayers for you and the Missus and if there's anything I can do from here in Texas please let me know.

x2 big time. Prayers coming your way!

Brian
Old 04-21-2013, 09:39 AM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:

days after a boy given US citizenship blows up marathon the politicians are working a deal to give 20 million people here illegally citizenship. Other than that huge grey area we can't speak about way to go BOSTON!

Don't mess with The USA!
Old 04-21-2013, 10:29 AM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: $2500.oo Trans AM is home at last
Last photo:

I saw the other day the young brother ran over and killed his older brother with a vehicle when the police were hand cuffing him! And the Russians warned us about the older brother and we gave him political asylum and a green card any way!!!!! Dumb, Seems that if there is any doubt at all you wouldn't let them in the country?

In the Detroit News they detailed how to make a pressure pot bomb in an article How stupid can the media be?

Jester
Old 04-21-2013, 10:41 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by painted jester View Post
I saw the other day the young brother ran over and killed his older brother with a vehicle when the police were hand cuffing him! And the Russians warned us about the older brother and we gave him political asylum and a green card any way!!!!! Dumb, Seems that if there is any doubt at all you wouldn't let them in the country?

In the Detroit News they detailed how to make a pressure pot bomb in an article How stupid can the media be?

Jester
stupid.. they want more stories
Old 04-21-2013, 12:00 PM

Last photo:

Quote:
LOL!!!!! A collage education is not a sign of intelligence or a strong mind LOL Some of the dumbest people graduate collage LOL There are thousands of those nut cases out there spread all over this country!! It doesn't take much to set them off! Any one of our neighbors can have something in their lives happen like lose their job or their wife leaves them, etc grab their guns and kill people at random, and we would say : " MAN!! HE WAS SUCH A NICE GUY"

These 2 in Boston being Chechians or Muslims has nothing to do with being a week minded nut who turns to violence, Look at Tim McVeigh!

I have a neighbor who is whacked out of his mind He drives military vehicles, has a bunker under his house, weapons up the wazoo, believes our government is run by NATO, has a bunch of militia losers who believe in all these conspiracies playing on his hundred acres with guns, he believes the Bible is the doctrine of all that should be known and practiced! And that all others will burn in Hell Including other Christians that's beliefs vary from his!! He and his little band are a time bomb waiting to go off!!

And people who believe killing people in God's name whether Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Etc,Etc, is gods will and not a wrong Are really out of their minds!!! And these nuts are spread all over this country!

Like stated earlier about picketing the funerals!! I'll bet not one of them would demonstrate by themselves But you give them a nut case to lead them and they begin to follow blindly and the leader becomes powerful and more of the week minded follow the group!!! Gangs in the inner city's start this way and no one can stop them from terrorizing their neighborhoods ( I call them terrorists)!!! There is absolutely no way to protect ourselves from two people like these in the bombings!

Here were 2 young people with pressure cookers made into bombs and a couple of weapons,who held a city captive and in fear for a week, the national guard, the FBI, the police, in panic! The whole nation on the edge of their seats! And millions of those type wackos watching and admiring them and learning what to do!! I'm waiting for some news station to show how they made the Bombs LOL I saw a TV station do that before they showed on TV how a bottle bomb was made and for months kids were getting hurt from making bottle bombs!!!! There was a kid here that's now blind because he was making a bomb! And a woman hospitalized because of a mailbox bomb! Watch these stupid people!!! Collage Maybe? Or the next 2 nuts to hold a city hostage and kill people!!!!

And they want to know how 2 young men made bombs with no money or training?? Hell Its on the internet! Young kids are getting bomb training on the internet!!! U TUBE What the hell are the police and FBI doing about this stuff on U tube???? Aren't there laws!!!!! Are we proud of this?????? Can you imagine if they sealed that can the matches were in???

Jester

Squirrel & Tuna's Huge 5Gal Works bomb - YouTube

matchstick bomb - YouTube

I was listening to that live feed all day long because I wanted to see him CAUGHT and was fearful for the innocent. All that while the news would say something every once in a while that could have VERY EASILY helped the fugitive if he had been watching! They said things like "The police will not enter empty houses" HUH? "When people come to the door with the police knocking if they act odd the police will know if someone is inside behind them"! HUH?? What in the hell is wrong with them? It was crazy absolutely crazy some of the stuff they were saying.

Brian
Old 04-21-2013, 12:03 PM

Last photo:

Quote:

Jester
I remember how during the 2008 election how Obama would do things so different and that it was Bush's fault for 9-11. Over and over that was one of the big policy CHANGES that Obama was going to do. Now mind you, this is not Obama bashing, I voted for the man. But the FBI was contacted about this guy and there he is blowing up bombs, great.

Brian
Old 04-21-2013, 02:34 PM
one full turn after it squeeks

Last photo:

the Media is NOT stupid - - the Media is self-serving self-centered and self-whorshipping - - - it's ALL about the RATING$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and NOTHING else
The Following User Says Thank You to wretched ratchet For This Useful Post:
gearheadslife (04-21-2013)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.