Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Bought a Cutoff & Talk Hf Tool policy
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 05:28 PM
Left Nut, Right Nut....Squish!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Just got back from HF again...Gotta let my exaust cool before i start cutting....

Those 10 pack of discs (online they say 9.99) They are on sale for 3 bucks a pack I got 3 packs (added up to 10 bux, so its like 3 for 1) to do me for a couple months. Go grab em while they gottem em on sale

Oh yea the one i broke, i got it stuck in my cut, and i didnt think about the force pulling it out and it cokked and snapped (stupid newbie lol.) This time i know they cant take any wiggling or force so hopefully i wont do that again. I used it cracked (safety glasses on) it worked for the rest of my cut, then wham, it shattered..it was cool.

I think these cutoff tools are only 9 bux because they forgot to package the 5 discs inside the box like the manual says they r supposed come with them....they wernt there...so im thinkin they lowered the price cuz they screwd up...

Anyway 3 bucks a 10 pack of discs on sale...heh i sound like an ad. Im not advertizing just sharing the good deal

Have a good one guys.