Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Bought a Cutoff & Talk Hf Tool policy
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 08:23 PM

Last wiki edit: Ford axle ratio codes
Last journal entry: Rear Suspension
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 31

HF probably has a better return policy than Lowes does for task force tools which have lifetime warranty. My dad bought me a Task Force 149 peice tool set, recently the 3/8" ratchet broke, went to lowes to get it exchanged, said it was from a diffrent store, and was over 90 days, really, it is not supposeto matter the store even tho they were from another store, just the 2 ditz's working the return counter just didn't feel like doing anything. The 1 girl said the best thing to do was to go to the manufacture, so figuring that I wouldn't get them to do a thing, I just walked out. Went looking on the internet for task force's site, used google, nothing came up. looked on lowes site thinking there might be a link to task forces site, nope. So I will go back to the store they were purchaced from, and try for an exchange for a good rachet, if they say it has to go through the manufacture, I'll tell them, to give me a contact number for task force. HF has some good stuff. Can't beat the price of the compressor air hose, not on sale at the 1 I go to, it's 8 bucks for a 100' roll. I did buy somthing that is junk there tho, it's a 100' air hose reel, it's there cheap 1 that sells for 10 bucks. I loaded it with a 50' roll of 3/8", neatly and evenly and the prongs bent out on 1 of the forks, so it would hit the frame and knock as it unrolled. I bent it back and it seems fine now, hope it stays that way.