brake booster check valve - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > Tech Help> Suspension - Brakes - Steering
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2003, 12:37 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Post brake booster check valve

Would anybody know where I could locate a machined aluminum brake booster check valve?
I found a company called COMPETITIVE FABRICATION, INC. in Sterling Heights, MI that used to advertise such a product a couple of years ago. The phone number has been disconnected. I want to be able to use -6 AN fittings and hose instead of the plastic check valve. Thanks.

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2003, 03:49 PM

Talking

HEY HOT: Try WWW.godmanhighperformance.com his tech line is 901-382-7404 FAX 901-382-2055 They specialize in a lot of street track plumbing and hardware. I hope this helps.....DAVE
Old 02-10-2003, 04:12 PM

Dave, thanks very much for the response and the great website referral: <a href="http://www.godmanhiperformance.com/" target="_blank">http://www.godmanhiperformance.com/</a>
I didn't see what I want in the website, but I sent them a message. Thanks again.
Old 02-11-2003, 04:13 PM

Talking

HEY HOT: I hope you find what you need. Just keep looking around...GOOD LUCK DAVE
Old 02-14-2003, 03:34 PM

FYI: I sent a message to GODMAN PERFORMANCE since their great website said they had such a product. I requested the price and availability for an aluminum brake booster check valve.
After getting no response after a few days, I sent another message inquiring why they hadn't responded.
Today I received a very sarcastic response from the company that said they don't have any techs just sitting around to answer e-mails and to call them if I want to ask a technical question. Again, this was a request for price and availability. I don't consider that to be very technical, but maybe they do.
I sent the company the appropriate response to their lack of customer service. I also contacted SUMMIT RACING and they came through with exactly what I wanted and at NO COST!
SUMMIT RACING is a company with good customer service policies. The other company deserves to lose customers.

Recent Suspension - Brakes - Steering posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.