Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Brush with Death - Video of a Top Fuel Crash: Cory McClenathan
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 05:14 PM
Hotrodders.com Moderator

Last wiki edit: Health and safety in the shop or garage
Last journal entry: 36 Ford painting
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenaway2long

I wouldn't mind them slowing down, if they wouldn't drop oil every pass. I'm sick of the one lane race tracks. I'm sick of the oil downs. I'm sick of the tires blowing off at the hit of the throttle, and the other guy winning by default. I enjoy P/S the most. And Probike.
Very true. Last weekends races were probably the best I've seen in awhile though, a lot of side by side runs. IF the fuelers ran that way all the time it would be awesome, but it's not likely to happen. Pro stock classes, be off a hundreth on the launch and you've lost, ALWAYS exciting. How many classes are there where 1st qualifier and 16th qualifier may be seperated by only a couple of hundreths? Myself, I wouldn't be able to tell if a top fueler was running 330 mph at the finish line or 300 or probably even less, without being told how fast they were going. I HATE seeing these cars wreck, leave that to Nascar. Dan