Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Brush with Death - Video of a Top Fuel Crash: Cory McClenathan
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 10:27 PM
How’s that hopey-changey thing

Last wiki edit: Determining top dead center
Last journal entry: Quicky frame dolly
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beenaway2long
Reds-
How true it is!! NO ONE is exempt. Look at John Lingenfelter. 100' feet out , he lost it, and now hes gone.

Malc- I saw that yesterday...lol

How do you control a car thats buckled in half??? Seriously, NHRA should PRE-read the garbage they put out. "Lost Control"....GRRRRRR

Anyone thats been near a T/F or a funny car when they launch(Or even start for that matter) will appreciate the power these cars put out. Simply awesome. The pressure wave they create is incredible.

VERY true, it is like artillery , I wish the soap known as NASCAR would dump the restrictor plates and go back to factory bodies with built power plants and let the guys with the engineering win . If NASCAR keeps it up they will be running races that have no winners. just a bunch of nice guys driving around looking and waiting for some other guy to come along and bump them into the first slot............................. boring!!!!! Let's just face it RACING is D A N G E R O U S Not to insult but when folks are winning all is great, big smiles and fat bank accounts. But if the luck turns around then it is everyone else responsibility for the misfortune and the question becomes where is my lawyer.... I am also guessing that someone out here thinks that the cars that run the salt are also to figging fast, if it is not fast then what is the point of a race? . rant over!! sitting down again