Builder of the 2013 Sacramento Autorama - Page 2 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 07:27 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last journal entry: mopar hump back
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
that's part of the game. Thanks to them we are involved period. No complaints here. Oh, and I didn't read it wrong. Martin tried to assume I was mad cause I wasn't in the pic. That's not what the thread was about...it was about being happy our work is getting recognized.
Tech:
I read the post a disappointment is far from MAD!
I worked on a Ridler winner from mechanical to paint! Even if it never went to a show we were proud But there is a disappointment we felt when we weren't mentioned! It looks like Gearhead is using that car as advertising If they mention the contracted painters and engine builders Etc. they are saying they aren't builders (Their assemblers!) Most show car owners give credit and thanks to all the people involved in the build even the chromers! But some auto restore and hotrod shops wont credit people because its bad business! Take the pictures and post them on u tube and that your shop painted that 2013 builder of the year gearhead car! contact the owners and get an ok And mention the owners names! And above all check with your boss LOL!!!! I wonder who would have any reason to complain about something like that!

When its said in the video "all built by gearhead" something in my spine went "TWAING" it struck me wrong LOL I remembered when Cobohall announced the Ridler winning cars builder and owner and I was at the show with my wife and kids 30 years ago! I think I related to Brians post and understood what he was saying! I took it he has been in that position, and he was complementing you and saying he understood! You got a knee jerk reaction he meant something else.

From a guy that stood in your shops shoes I commend you on great work post some pics on here mention other workers names!

Jester

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2013, 07:59 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by painted jester View Post
Tech:
I read the post a disappointment is far from MAD!
I worked on a Ridler winner from mechanical to paint! Even if it never went to a show we were proud But there is a disappointment we felt when we weren't mentioned! It looks like Gearhead is using that car as advertising If they mention the contracted painters and engine builders Etc. they are saying they aren't builders (Their assemblers!) Most show car owners give credit and thanks to all the people involved in the build even the chromers! But some auto restore and hotrod shops wont credit people because its bad business! Take the pictures and post them on u tube and that your shop painted that 2013 builder of the year gearhead car! contact the owners and get an ok And mention the owners names! And above all check with your boss LOL!!!! I wonder who would have any reason to complain about something like that!

When its said in the video "all built by gearhead" something in my spine went "TWAING" it struck me wrong LOL I remembered when Cobohall announced the Ridler winning cars builder and owner and I was at the show with my wife and kids 30 years ago! I think I related to Brians post and understood what he was saying! I took it he has been in that position, and he was complementing you and saying he understood! You got a knee jerk reaction he meant something else.

From a guy that stood in your shops shoes I commend you on great work post some pics on here mention other workers names!

Jester
The painter is new and the only other worker is yoda, and he doesn't like me filming him. He's a conspiracy theorist. He's funny. Everything is a conspiracy to him. Cracks me up. He does day trading and will only work from 1-5. I don't want to start asking questions about filming cause I'd be afraid they would tell me to stop filming. Kind of low key not really. Boss knows I have vlog.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:05 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
The painter is new and the only other worker is yoda, and he doesn't like me filming him. He's a conspiracy theorist. He's funny. Everything is a conspiracy to him. Cracks me up. He does day trading and will only work from 1-5. I don't want to start asking questions about filming cause I'd be afraid they would tell me to stop filming. Kind of low key not really. Boss knows I have vlog.
man A conspiracy nut! I don't envy you

Jester
Old 02-01-2013, 08:08 PM
put up or shut up

Last photo:

EVERYTHING is a conspiracy to him...sandy hook, 911, everything. We were joking about getting him a little tin foil hat this last Xmas. He's a mellow guy though. Really cool.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,187 Times in 1,046 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by painted jester View Post
man A conspiracy nut! I don't envy you

Jester
My best friend as went over the last decade or so WAY over the top. I can't stand to be with him. I love this man, he is like a brother, but I can't stand to be around him with this conspiracy crap. It runs his life and is so sad. Where he has a collection of Vettes, raced them, restored them, he has really enjoyed them over the years. Now that is behind him and he is making a four wheel drive VW van so he can in his words (says it over and over) "Climb over a downed overpass".

Brian
Old 02-01-2013, 08:38 PM
put up or shut up

Last photo:

hahahaha. This guy talks about bunkers and getting canned food for the "civil war" that's coming.I refuse to believe half the **** he says for the sake of happiness and being a dad.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Brian Martin,Freelance adviser

Last photo:

Thanked 1,187 Times in 1,046 Posts
I was about to highjack your thread, sorry.

Brian
Old 02-01-2013, 09:06 PM
TAKE A KID TO A CAR SHOW

Last photo:

I have one he's a neighbor and leader of a Malissia group!!!! Totally nuts too! I talked about him on these pages before LOL, The update is he burned down his house in preparation for Dec 21 2012!! It burned down the night of the 21st You talk about IRONIC LOL He had built a bunker under his home and WIRED it himself( Top secret no electricians were allowed) He was in it that night cooking his dinner LOL Now he's in a trailer home like thingy he put on his lot!!!! When the weathers clear I'll get a picture and post it on here LOL If he doesn't shoot me for taking pictures!!! He's so paranoid he might think I'm part of the U.N. invasion LOL

Jester

Hijacked it has become LOL
Old 02-01-2013, 09:26 PM
put up or shut up

Last photo:

wow, that's insane.guy probably looks outside everytime a chopper flies above. Talk about taking over your life.

Recent Hotrodders' Lounge posts with photos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.