Hot Rod Forum banner

building a 1951 chevy shortbox

4K views 27 replies 3 participants last post by  tim51chevy 
#1 ·
does anyone know which chassis i should use to build my 1951 chevy shortbox on ?

#4 ·
#23 ·
Have you talked directly to the motor vehicle people up there. There may be a simple solution. Never take anyone's word for the law until you read it for yourself in black and white. I beat a ticket one time because the officer had interpreted the law improperly and I proved him wrong in court. Go directly to the source and begin asking questions. Then if you don't like the answers you're getting, look up the laws for yourself and read them.

#26 ·
tim51chevy said:
yeah ive talked to them and they say they cant do anything
Find out who the next person or department up the line from them is and begin petitioning them. I wouldn't let this drop, I'd be all over these ne'er-do-wells. These people operate on your tax dollars. They are public servants. Go to the press. Complain about your civil liberties. If you stir up a hard time for those knotheads, you will likely get some action. Re-write the law and get signers to approve the new legislation, then get it on the ballot for next election. Get the press involved as well as other motorheads. You can't let the idiots win. :boxing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.