Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Building A Homemade C-cab !!!
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cboy
You da Man, Randy. And you have such a great attitude in allowing us all to peek over your shoulder to watch and learn. If any of you young or new rodders aren't taking advantage of this opportunity to witness a master at work, then you've in the wrong sport.

I think I have a new religion. I don't bow to the east, I bow to the south...Louisiana to be exact.

Thanks Cboy... But I'm happy to share what I enjoy doing.. And most of all, Just maybe it might help someone here with their project..You should give yourself some credit also..My friend, You are Master yourself.. You have been there also.. And made some great hot rods... Your journal should be a book..I wish I was better at explaining what I'm posting.. I would sure do so... If anyone has any Questions about any of this build.. I will do my best to give a answer... Glade everyone is enjoying this so far.. I know I am.. Thanks to everyone that back's me on my builds.. It means a lot... It's fuel to me.. Glade God has giving me a chance to show my work.. Again THANKS !!!!