View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 07:54 PM
Believe in yourself !!!!!!

Last journal entry: 41 WILLYS FRAME
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldred
Potatoes seem to work only because they cool your eyes but anything cool will seem to help, non-sterile things like raw potatoes can be dangerous and ice packs do the same thing much safer and do it much better. Using potatoes is just an "old wives" tale that can cause you a lot of grief DON'T DO IT!

I have to agree 100% with everything you said here...I can tell you one thing... I'm not to sure what your doctor is giving you,, But the stuff that my doctor has used on me,, IT WILL STOP IT IN SECONDS...You CAN'T even get a prescription here anymore..

Yes ''ANYTHING'' Cold and wet will easy the pain a little... If they had a word a step down from little,I would use that word...

And as far as the potato's go..... If you believe they work.... That's good for you.... I was very young when I first heard someone say potato's worked...

Well I can say this..... EVEN went as far as chopping them up in a chopper,, Then packing my eyes with the tater's and juices..

I did realizes two things in life...
1.POTATO'S DON'T WORK...
2.AND THERE IS !!!!!! SOMETHINGS THAT THE OLDER PEOPLE SAY TO YOU, THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE... OR TRY AT HOME...LOL

I ''MYSELF'' would never tell anyone to stick potato's in there eyes... And don't even waste your time with the chopper...It still don't help...

Last edited by NEW INTERIORS; 07-31-2011 at 08:00 PM.