Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Buy American made..Sears ?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:27 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69 View Post
so now you're telling me what I need and don't need? Ok mom, then why don't you come here and pay for the $4000-$10,000 tool box made in America for me? If I need a tool box I need a tool box PERIOD and I don't have to justify that purchase with anybody when I earn the money I pay for it with.

BTW, I have never owned a smart phone. I get the free phones offered every two years for the coverage plan.

Had I been a body man in the "good ol days" I'd be in a better situation in order to pay for tools made in The USA, but I have elected to take less pay in order to work on cars I truly love, old schools. In production I was making 50k-60k but now only make 12k working half a day so I can watch my daughter. I can't buy American tools and don't feel guilty about it.
aybe your boss should pay you a wage of a 3rd world country, as seen as you're ok with that..

oh thats right, you want good pay, freedom of when to work and stuff like that but won't support made here that offers the same to their employees,
man are people blind