Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Buy American made..Sears ?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:44 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Macnamara/gearheadslife,

if you want to skip a meal that's your perogative but I made a promise to feed my daughter only organic food. You think $7 for a gallon of milk is cheap? You think any organic food is cheap? While I'm eating Monsanto crap foos my baby is eating the best I can offer and she never skips a meal. Really think US made tools are more important to me than providing the best life possible for my daughter?

I have you know I have deep connections in the skateboarding world and I once had a shirt company. I was directed by a few friends to contact their manufacturers in China and they'd pull some strings so I can get a good deal with minimum orders. I refused and went local. The printed tag inside the shirt said "MADE IN THE USA". I never made a dime on that company but sure spent a lot of time in Illustrator designing the stuff.

When I get back from work let me find my files on the tag so I can post it up. If I can't I'll just take a pic of the inside of a shirt I still have laying around.