Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Buy American made..Sears ?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:05 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by runn141 View Post
dickheadslife, reagan is the reason there are no negotiations in the workplace now and no job is safe. and it was him that tore down all the infrastructure and started sending the jobs overseas. and do you ever think that if you wouldnt feel you have to buy the most expensive "made in america" products you might have been able to keep some of your toys that you had to sell to live? but from all your posts in the offtopic i can tell your not smart enough to live smart. and if you dont like the fact that the majority of this country voted for tax cuts to expire and the universal healthcare that you think your gonna foot the entire bill for. then denounce citizenship where you wont have to pay any tax. maybe go to some south american country where there are no regulation, i hear its a republican paradise down there. but maybe one day in this country it will be the way you would like it. and you will be old by that time and end up laying in your own feces because there is no healthcare to wipe your arse. if something dont happen or develop with you before then.

hahahahaha try nixon and clinton.. nafta ring a bell..
you're the one thats say'n me buy'n american made won't save anyone job..
go buy some more china junk.. wallyworld will gladly take your cash..