Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Buy American made..Sears ?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 11:09 AM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnamara532 View Post
Last, for those of you that say you can't afford American, in the last 30 days I needed a good set of screwdrivers badly, I was tempted to go into debt, and buy a new set from the Matco guy, but I waited. I ended up winning a complete set of Matco screwdrivers on ebay for 25 dollars. They looked horrible in the pictures, that is why nobody really bid on them, but when they arrived, they just had a lot of grease and oil on them. I just got out my Armor All cleaner, took the grease and oil off, then used Armor All on the handles, and they are perfect, in fact, they are Matco's latest screwdrivers, and they look brand new, are you saying you wouldn't fork out 25 bucks for a set of Matco screwdrivers if you needed them, I can hardly wait for this answer.
and I bet you preach freedom and all that stuff and support the same people who enabled the corporations to take the jobs to China, yet will sit here and lecture me about what I can afford and not afford. You got a sweet deal. should I turn down a couple months work til I find a deal like that?