Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Buy American made..Sears ?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:45 PM
SB S10

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnamara532 View Post
First of all, I don't shop at Sears for tools, secondly, I have been given a lot of tools made in Taiwan, the only reason I even accept them is not to hurt the giver's feelings. Third, just as soon as I can, I donate the tools to Goodwill, because I won't be caught dead with a foreign ratchet. I would bet everything I have in the world that you don't have more to show, than I do, and I did it without loading up on items made outside of America. I also gave my country 24 years of loyal military service, how many have you given her??
let me guess, you want me to kiss your arse now for the "24 years of loyal military service"? because that has nothing to do with the topic. what was you in, supply? as for tools, craftsman will do the job just as well as matco, mac or snap on at a fraction of the cost. so when i purchase them instead i can afford other things. so if you want to donate any craftsman tools ill gladly take them.

Last edited by runn141; 12-14-2012 at 08:53 PM.