Buy American made..Sears ? - Page 3 - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Off-Topic
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 01:16 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

Maybe that's a way to save money, if you have any leftover organic food, you can put it in your radiator. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 01:35 PM
or Jeff, or Doc, or...

Last journal entry: Results of the Camaro
Last photo:

I'll agree its harder and harder to buy domestic.
I'll also agree a GOOD wage is getting harder and harder to get.

Anyone see the parallel there?

I dont want to bore anyone with History, but back before any of us were born, in NYC, there was a very large community of Jewish Settlers who were starving and destitute. Much worse than we are today. They bought things from within their community regardless of price. When they went outside the community, the bargained very hard, and when they sold outside the community, they never dropped their price. What did that do? It meant the members could get a fair price for products, yet anything to come INTO their area, was discounted heavily. It kept the money in the community and eventually, most of the community thrived. We've lost that lesson. Probably to anti semitists?No clue why. The important thing is, when a dollar goes out of the country, only a very small portion comes back due to our ineffective trade policies. So, sure, buy from Harbor Freight, if you can pay them literally nothing. BUT its important to buy more domestic to offset that loss of sale. Im not saying buy off a truck. There are still domestic tool makers. The Hand Tools Institute Member Directory The job you save may be your own.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:27 PM
SB S10

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearheadslife View Post
I help keep people here employed, and our economy..
you can if you want become a tool to distroy our economy and help other countries economies over your own. thats your choice..
and it's no wonder there are no jobs..
yeah, you alone help keep here employed just like your gonna foot the bill for everyones healthcare in the future. there are no jobs because they have been eliminated to gain more wealth. all in the name of greed, just like your jesus christ ronald reagan taught you.
Old 12-13-2012, 04:07 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by runn141 View Post
yeah, you alone help keep here employed just like your gonna foot the bill for everyones healthcare in the future. there are no jobs because they have been eliminated to gain more wealth. all in the name of greed, just like your jesus christ ronald reagan taught you.
hay, numb nuts reagan was before my time ,wasn't old enough to vote.. but he was 1000x better than carter
if you like the china junk.. GO LIVE THERE..
or because you support that type slave wage. walk into work and tell them you'll work for 200.oo a MONTH or less..
only fools think that ,these actions won't at somepoint get to their field. and cause the pay scale to drop.. NO JOB IS SAFE..
wake up..
Old 12-13-2012, 06:21 PM
SB S10

Last photo:

Quote:
hay, numb nuts reagan was before my time ,wasn't old enough to vote.. but he was 1000x better than carter
if you like the china junk.. GO LIVE THERE..
or because you support that type slave wage. walk into work and tell them you'll work for 200.oo a MONTH or less..
only fools think that ,these actions won't at somepoint get to their field. and cause the pay scale to drop.. NO JOB IS SAFE..
wake up..
dickheadslife, reagan is the reason there are no negotiations in the workplace now and no job is safe. and it was him that tore down all the infrastructure and started sending the jobs overseas. and do you ever think that if you wouldnt feel you have to buy the most expensive "made in america" products you might have been able to keep some of your toys that you had to sell to live? but from all your posts in the offtopic i can tell your not smart enough to live smart. and if you dont like the fact that the majority of this country voted for tax cuts to expire and the universal healthcare that you think your gonna foot the entire bill for. then denounce citizenship where you wont have to pay any tax. maybe go to some south american country where there are no regulation, i hear its a republican paradise down there. but maybe one day in this country it will be the way you would like it. and you will be old by that time and end up laying in your own feces because there is no healthcare to wipe your arse. if something dont happen or develop with you before then.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:05 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
dickheadslife, reagan is the reason there are no negotiations in the workplace now and no job is safe. and it was him that tore down all the infrastructure and started sending the jobs overseas. and do you ever think that if you wouldnt feel you have to buy the most expensive "made in america" products you might have been able to keep some of your toys that you had to sell to live? but from all your posts in the offtopic i can tell your not smart enough to live smart. and if you dont like the fact that the majority of this country voted for tax cuts to expire and the universal healthcare that you think your gonna foot the entire bill for. then denounce citizenship where you wont have to pay any tax. maybe go to some south american country where there are no regulation, i hear its a republican paradise down there. but maybe one day in this country it will be the way you would like it. and you will be old by that time and end up laying in your own feces because there is no healthcare to wipe your arse. if something dont happen or develop with you before then.

hahahahaha try nixon and clinton.. nafta ring a bell..
you're the one thats say'n me buy'n american made won't save anyone job..
go buy some more china junk.. wallyworld will gladly take your cash..
Old 12-13-2012, 07:44 PM
SB S10

Last photo:

Quote:
hahahahaha try nixon and clinton.. nafta ring a bell..
you're the one thats say'n me buy'n american made won't save anyone job..
go buy some more china junk.. wallyworld will gladly take your cash..
there were jobs under clinton, or was that before your time also?
Old 12-13-2012, 08:00 PM
put up or shut up

Last journal entry: saying goodbye to the beast
Last photo:

Quote:
organic food.. hahahahaha..
star a garden.. thats the only way your geting "organic" FYI a lot of that comes from china.. you know the place that puts antifreeze in dog food and baby formula..
yummy yummy in the tummy..
cup half full or half empty? Ah who cares, drink the damn water already!
Old 12-13-2012, 08:04 PM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
there were jobs under clinton, or was that before your time also?
when did he sign the nafta??can you snap your fingers and poof, a factory over the boarder or does it take some time to build it..
I'm sure the ceo's said build it, and bewitched wiggled her nose and poof factory..
Old 12-13-2012, 10:04 PM
SB S10

Last photo:

Quote:
when did he sign the nafta??can you snap your fingers and poof, a factory over the boarder or does it take some time to build it..
I'm sure the ceo's said build it, and bewitched wiggled her nose and poof factory..
yeah, id hate to be stuck back in those years with all those jobs. anybody that had a job kept a job and anybody that wanted a job could get a job. or were you even born yet?
Old 12-14-2012, 12:25 AM
put up or shut up

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnamara532 View Post
Maybe that's a way to save money, if you have any leftover organic food, you can put it in your radiator. lol
well let me just roll over now and start feeding my daughter plain antifreeze. I don't really have any cows or a pasture so I guess I'll keep waisting my money on organic and wishful thinking.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:19 AM
Out of the Loop Moderator

Last wiki edit: Streetbeasts links
Last journal entry: at car show
Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 5

You really should research the organic food thing....I have heard from numerous sources that it is hardly regulated at all and that it is really just a marketing tool to get higher prices. One of the other mods on here is a food inspector, maybe he has something to say on this
Old 12-14-2012, 06:24 AM
MentalMuffinMan

Last photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poncho62 View Post
You really should research the organic food thing....I have heard from numerous sources that it is hardly regulated at all and that it is really just a marketing tool to get higher prices. One of the other mods on here is a food inspector, maybe he has something to say on this
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ yup

nothing than a marketing thing.. and being that we are a marketeers wet dream.. they fall hook /line/sinker..
people in the 80-90's where cry'n over the cost of produce..
well if we market Organic and it's x amount more.. no one will say boo about the reg produce pricing..
hook----------line------------sinker..
fools and their money will soon part
but it's got an FDA stamp hahahahahahahahhaa lol
Old 12-14-2012, 09:53 AM
put up or shut up

Last photo:

Quote:
^^^^^^^^^ b/s you need it, you save.. you start with used..
we buy imported stuff because we can't do without anything, have to have it all.
I look at it this way, you support slavery everytime you knowingly buy imported goods.. spin it any way you want.. but thats the bottom line.. as long as you can buy cheap junk, 401k is making money and your employed, you couldn't care less..
only way this countries gonna claw back is if the people look for and demand made here items.. and learn they don't need everything they are told they need.. as I'm sure no one could aford an i phone if it was made here, even tho they'll stand in line every 6-9 months to buy a replacement for the one in their hand that works just fine..
or that tv having to buy a 42 or 60" because well the 38" isn't big enough in the penis war with your buddies..
we all can afford to buy american made.. we are just wastefull.. got to have it, marketers wet dream
looks like the kid who grew up poor in the inner city may have contributed to more US jobs than you... shoud I post up the eagle/USA tee too?
Old 12-14-2012, 10:24 AM

Hostile

Looks like this runn141 person is pretty hostile, perhaps anger management should be in his or her's future, how terribly rude.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.