Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - C6 trans setup linkage and stuff?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:16 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

C6 trans setup linkage and stuff?

Been searching google for ages trying to find how to setup my c6 transmission but haven't found anything.

I need pictures/ diagrams on how the c6 linkage is ment to be hooked up so i can try figure out how to hook my linkage upto my car

also i read something about the vacum hose thingy on the tranmission? any pictures/ diagrams out there on this, mine has a thing on the trans with hoses on it but there just cut and go nowhere. . . not sure what this is for or where they go

also kickdown lever, do i need this? currently mine hasn't got one can i just ignore it or do i need one on to stop gearbox problems etc? i dont really mind if it doesnt drop down a gear when i put my foot down if i want more power i can manually drop it down a gear with the shifter but i read that without a kickdown it'l ruin my trans?

transmission is the only thing left to get my car moveable well after driveshaft shortened but need to go for a 3hour drive to somewhere that will shorten and balance it, no1 in my town does it

would prefer to do everything i can myself without taking it to get done, ran out of money lol