Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - C6 trans setup linkage and stuff?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:27 AM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

c6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-vulky View Post
thanks alot thats great, was going to try use the jag shift and cable to hook up but no idea how so was thinking about just buying a whole shifter kit with everything that will be easy enough to install, will take the modulator off tomorrow if weather is still fine and check its ok but depends how much they are might just buy a new one anyways, will keep my eye out for a kickdown lever as well.

just finished putting my dash back in with all new gauges starting to look good. sucks not having anyone near that will shorten my driveshaft, 3hour drive to get it done and have't got any money for petrol grr lol cant wait for it to be going
the center shaft is the kikdown(corect name is throtle presure)simple to get a lever frome wrecker or trans shop.if you do not use the kik down you wil have a poor shifting trans with a short life with any power in front.re the drive shaft dont skimp do it corectly,some of your help hear ar verry knowledgeable,others are useing hearsay .if you go to a trans shop they will help you get the strt goods