Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - C6 trans setup linkage and stuff?
View Single Post
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 11-13-2012, 06:30 PM
lil-vulky lil-vulky is offline
Registered User
Last photo:
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 78
Wiki Edits: 0

Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
probably such a stupid question but what is the bolt with pipe coming out of it called? the bolt that goes in the trans cooler hole. im trying to look for 2 bolts with the trans fluid line coming out so i can sort out that but i have no idea what its called to find out where i can get them

sort of thought a way about the kick down lever too, but this is what i was thinking, getting a bit of metal making it a circle with a groove on the outside for a cable to wrap around then hooking the cable upto the carby so when i put my foot down it will pull the cable which pulls the circle which will turn the kickdown thingy, sort of how throttle bodies work on efi cars. good or bad idea, easy or hard?

Uploaded with

Last edited by lil-vulky; 11-13-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Reply With Quote