Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - C6 trans setup linkage and stuff?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:27 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

These are what i first had, A honda cbr250rr fully worked top speed over 250kmh chameleon paint job made it into a hell fast 250cc show bike. that i done all myself on a low budget.

i also owned a 120hp half cabin sea boat which looked a tad rough but was just the paint was a perfect boat loved it and loved going out fishing.

and my beloved 300zx non turbo manual. this was my first and only car i owned from factory for over 6 years i done everything myself, i retrimed the interior installed chrome dash and everything done the seats done the bonnet painted the outside 2 toned black and blue, it was making around 270hp at the wheels for a non turbo i owned it from 220,000kms untill over 300,000kms and it was the same engine not rebuilt or anything just chipped ecu intake and exhaust mods.

i sold all 3 of these to buy this limo which is the 2nd one in nz so hell rare no1 ever sees lincolns in NZ the limo was all my dreams of what i wanted i worked so hard coming up with the money selling everything using my savings because he said it was mint. I would upload photos of what the rust actually looked like but youz will have a heart attack it was honest so bad there was no floor ur feet would just sink straight threw the rust when u tried to hop in it, yes the engine ran nice and amazing which is why i liked the look of this jaguar i brought because same engine and thought it was going to be amazing but nope.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us