Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - C6 trans setup linkage and stuff?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:53 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

so iv tested my radiator etc i think its just the cap holding to much pressure, redone my timing moved my ignition leads around changed spark plugs to eliminate faulty leads or plug for my miss, tomorrow im doing a full leak down test to check my heads fingers crossed everyone that my engine is fine because i have no money for new heads.

i also took my modulator into every mechanic and shop they jst kept redirecting me to other people ended up visting everyone and no1 can get them and no1 has those dam trans cooler fittings either not even hose and hydrulic shop. they only have big one none the right size. looks like ill buying the parts from overseas myself from the websites yous have suguested. but first off is test why it has a miss and if i have a cracked head.

Only reason im dissapointed is the guy that sold me this said it only needed driveshaft and it was mint, if it was lets say $5,000 cheaper then what i paid yeah i wouldn't mind fixing but i paid $9000 NZD for this and it cant even be legal because the plates and tags are fake dont match up and probably stolen. grrr