Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - C6 trans setup linkage and stuff?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:05 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

all i can really do is take him to court and get my money back, have spent lots since iv got it so would have to take my parts off etc, like when i took the guy with the limo to court i won but he said he can't pay me he has no money he spent it so the courts were like well you can pay him off $20 a week im like your joking right i get 10grand back at 20$ a week no thanks! they said i can settle for 2grand cash and keep the limo so i chose that option but then they gave him a date he had to pay . . . been 9months later havnt seen my money been back to the courts they said debt collectors wil go get my money . . . 3 months later still nothing. the justice system and courts over here are pathetic.

so yes i can take him to court but its not worth it. plates are tags i dont mind about i'll just turn it into a skid car or a fun toy, but jaguar cars are cheap so i could buy a whole car the same for about $1000 that i can take the plates and tags off but then ill just have to take it for certification for the engine and trans.

for now i just want it running mint then ill sort out the trans then drive shaft then it will at least be driveable and going and i can see what it goes like then decide its future. was thinking if i get stuck with it ill move houses and towns and get away from all these people and start a new life and have this sitting in a garage and it can be my toy to work on, i love working on it so far its great so much better then trying to deal with a stupid turbo efi thing these days. im just annoyed because i have no vehicle that drives so stuck at home all the time i want to at least be able to get out and about