Hot Rod Forum banner

cab corners

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  hwy5autobody 
#1 ·
can you tell me how to put cab corners on i have a 1987 chev truck i do have a mig welder i am not to good at it yet still trying.do i overlap it on the truck or do i cut it even with the body or do i slip it under the metal the cab corner i bought dont seem to fit perfect what do i need to do. there is already and aftermarket door on when i bought the truck that dont seem to fit right and when i slip the cab corner over the rusted corner and close the door the seem between the door and the cab corner is to tight. need help. and before i weld it on do i prime the back of the cab corner thanks paul

#3 ·
Cab Corners

The Cab corners you got are made in china, they won't fit right. You have to make them fit. Use as little of them as you can.
Drill holes on your inside lip, cut out the rust with a 3" cut off wheel Call me @ 501 941-5123 ask for Mark any day between 8 am- 10 pm I can explain it better over the phone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.