Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Cam Guru Needed.....
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 06:51 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

nitrousjunkie
always nice to talk to someone from the home state,i'm from spirit lake,ia..bubby is this your first motor.i was able to find head # 487 but not 847 is that what you meant?it sounds like you are a novice and this is alot of motor for a novice both to operate and to take care of.and trusst me,there will be alot of takinf care of.anyway the best advice i or probaly anyone can give you is to get on your email first and if you don't get a reply from some you'll have to use the phone,but get hold of about four cam companies and tell the tech guys your plan and ask what they recommend.there should be one cam you can choose out of all the info they give you.one of them may be way off but the rest of them should recommend something similar and you can get one cam from that info.it would be easier if nitrous wasn't involded but since it is i'd do it this way.you get a list of cam companies from your search engine and choose the ones closest to you for phone charges if you have to call them.good luck.