The Camaro Guy - Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board
Hotrodders.com -- Hot Rod Forum

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Unanswered Posts Auto Escrow Insurance Auto Loans
Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board > General Discussion> Hotrodders' Lounge> Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
lost password?   |   register now

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2007, 09:42 PM

Wiki Edits: 0

The Camaro Guy

Find yourself wondering why you dont have a subscription to a monthly car magazine? Well your an idiot if you dont wish to find out whats out there in the world today. And you wonder why you get blown away by a fiero thinking they are all v-6's. Wake up there are things out there gentlemen that will make you better about your car. There are not that many great cars being made, just a bunch of junk for people who are braindead and week from quark to who you think you are.

So hello thought i would introduce myself. There are alot of people who knows me for liking Camaros. In my lifetime so far at the age of 24 i have had some fond memories of me in my three camaros i have had.

Although there is somethings people just dont know about me, i have had some increddible disapointments in my lifetime and it seems this car. The Chevrolet Camaro has made it into my life as i am about to give up, end the dream and aspirations i have held to for so long. On the flip side however i have been left with a bitter taste in my mouth, it seems when i didnt need the Camaro, our relationship was that of old lovers. We once knew each other so well, but must go on to do other things.

Me and my brothers have owned over 12 Camaros and Firebirds across three of the four generations. My first camaro was a investment with my next oldest brother intended on selling. I became in love with working on my 1989 Chevrolet Camaro RS, my oldest brother bought it from us for $1100. which the money was collected bitterly and never all that was owed was ever payed off. The 1987 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z my brother latter gave me to make up the loss of my first Love. The IROC as i called it, challenged me to see a whole new side of driving....CORNERS. I could no longer go 120-130 in my RS, so i took care of my two speed IROC which in turn (no pun intended) taught me how to....well DRIVE.

My recent purchase is a 1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. I intend before i die to buy the fifth generation SS model to experience all that Camaro has to offer. I have been mean to this car and it has been nothing but a inspiration, i shall stop trying to rush her into something she is not ready for.

Blah Blah Blah

I have a 1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 that is fun to drive and i enjoy just cruising with the tops off, doing 110 on the highway sticking my hands out the top like im in some rollercoaster, and being terrified when experiencing the new LT-1 motor- 4l60e tranny- and 3.23 posi.

I know nothing about these cars.

Thanks for reading
Joseph Dabdoub

Also check out my site at

www.kurklin.multiply.com

Advertisement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2007, 05:55 AM
Lost in the 60's

Last wiki edit: Removing stuck fasteners Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 4

Welcome to the Hotrodders Bulletin Board....Lots of opinions, advice, and information here. Hope you enjoy the site.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name (usually not your first and last name), your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.