Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Camshaft identification, need help
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 09:39 PM
Big cubic inches small Chevy!

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool rockin daddy
Hey, you don't like it, don't read my replies. I am tired of posers coming on here, telling us about their monster motors, plans to build 850 hp motors, then asking us to identify the cam in his motor. It's a joke.
Hey...Daddy....if you dont want to answr my question...dont post on my tread....go play somewhere else...it's not because I have a ''monster'' engine like you said..I know everything..... I have a 422 cubic inches that push my 3500 pounds nova in the 9........so what..... I dont know what is your problem...I want to have more power...so what...... I asked this question because I not able to find the spec of this roller camshaft.... I was make some search on internet...and not able to find the information I'M looking for.........Poser....lol....you make me laughing..... If you dont like to read me...or dont have the answer to my question....(you know what to do).......

And for your information DADDY.....I know everythins I put in my engine...every part number...and every spec....so...............

Stephane