Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Camshaft ??'s. . first post
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 08:28 AM

Wiki Edits: 0

No, the engine builder is out of town on business. No one else knows how to get a hold of the customer who originally had engine built. That guy just traded the motor in to my parts dealer for a BBC. He knows both guys well, but don't know how to get a hold of them for the next week. The customer LIVES out of town, and the builder is gone away on business.

Back in the day, DHump heads were appraised.. a lot. With what I've seen so far recently, in my journey back into resources, I think I'll just drop motor in the way it is, drive the dam thing till I get better heads. Gather, cam, heads and intake to match better for what I'll have.

I'm not much of a head shopper. What do you guys think of the aluminum Vortecs that Jegs has for 629.00? (each) I'll try to get you guys some part #'s today sometime.

You guys are being VERY helpful and considerate. Thanks for re-teaching me and being patient. I appreciate it very much.

Dewayne