Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Can I return this car I bought..all the parts arn't here??
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 01:37 PM
Tazz

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Can I return this car I bought..all the parts arn't here??

I sold the pro-street 65 Chevelle project the other week. Today I got a call from the guy who bought it and he wants me to take it back as ALL the parts arn't there for him to finish building it. I told him to remember the conversation we had before he bought the car when I told him he gets all the parts I have for it but he buys it AS IS?? He says yes, he remembers the conversation but really want's the pro-street 53 Chevy driver and his buddy talked him out of it and would I NOW sell him that car and give him $5500 credit towards buying the 53...I said I would think about it but the price on the 53 Chevy was now $11,000 and he wasn't happy I raised the price but I re-advertised it/the 53 and raised my price and that's what I'm selling it for now. But he wanted me to sell it to him for the other price and I told him I had it under priced and changed my mind on the asking price after the old ad ran out and after he bought the 65...That was like 3 week ends ago and now he wants to bring it back??? Arn't all sales final unless other-wise stated??? When I buy something I buy it understanding that Unless the guy selling it says if your not happy you can bring it back that I bought it and its mine to keep? This is the first time I ever had someone try and return a car they bought from me...I'm a bit confused???

Tazz