Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Can I return this car I bought..all the parts arn't here??
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2006, 02:39 AM
Tazz

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

Got another call

The guy who bought the 65 Chevelle had his mechanic/body man call and ask if I had any more parts for the 65. I told the dude I had parts only for the 64 SS I sold the day before they came to look at the 65. He wants me to give him the parts for the I have for the 64 so he can finish the build on the 65. I tell him the 64 parts go for $1500, glass fenders and snorkel hood, radiator brace, all the stainless and trunk lid and fuel cell and glass and more. The 64 was a shell, no doors or floor..just a rolling shell,back haved and ford 9" rear end with a full cage. The parts were to start to finish the 64 SS and were promised to the 64's new owner. Told the guy to go on line and buy the parts off e-bay or go to a swap meet and look around. I did tell him I'd call the new owner of the 64 SS and ask him if he still wanted the parts, if not I'd call the owner of the 65 sedan and offer him the parts but at the price of $1500 and he takes every thing I have, I'm not selling off the parts one at a time. He can sell the parts if he wants once he takes what he thinks he needs to finish his project. The mechanic/body man's boss called me, he has a 2003 fat boy he wants to trade for the pro-street 53 Chevy + some $cash$ and wants to come look at the car. I told him to bring pictures of the bike...I'll look at the bike later....we can make a deal if we are both satisfied. And I just bought an 05 Road King with 675 miles on it..gets delivered today???

Tazz