Hot Rod Forum banner

can someone design air cleaner decal?

14K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  matt167 
#1 ·
I don't need anything fancy or like it is 100% factory correct.. just a little bordom idea for my '95 K1500, that might be a nice touch

Somthing like this 327 decal, but I'd like it to say
5.0L
Throttle Body Injection
160hp

I will print it to size on some sticker or testors decal paper then bury it in clear

See less See more
#4 ·
All i can find is kits to build your own decals/stickers. Found some company's that will make your design into a decal, Don't know if the Matt wants to go that route or not so if you want go ahead and fix something up for him i would love to see your work on this anyway. :thumbup:

Cole

#6 ·
eloc431962 said:
All i can find is kits to build your own decals/stickers. Found some company's that will make your design into a decal, Don't know if the Matt wants to go that route or not so if you want go ahead and fix something up for him i would love to see your work on this anyway. :thumbup:

Cole
Hahaha thanks I'll try my best. Give me some time Matt and I'll put something together for you. Probably Monday-ish. This weekened is the lady's birthday and I don't think she'd appreciate me being on the computer :spank:

#12 ·
Sweet.. Only the 160hp doesn't look like I thought it would. Any chance that could get changed for "160 Horsepower"? I tried in Gimp, but there is no way to put a curve into the lettering that I know of..

Think I could fool any GM truck guys into thinking my truck has a rare decal

#14 ·
Thanks Much.... This was what boredom got me when checking the oil the other day.. All I gotta do now is print it to size and then print it on some sticker paper.. Really gotta learn some photoshop/ Gimp skills.. I can do simple color changes and sometimes can get a chop to look right, but beyond that, Image resizing is all I'm good at

#20 ·
messed with the sizing a bit and 5.967" width and 2.736 height printed landscape is spot on with what the air cleaner.. I printed/ cut several out of my laser printer before I got the perfect size.couldn't afford to mess up w/ the sticker paper. it was $6/ 3 sheets. Going to run into a slight problem tho, cause the sticker paper is clear. Might have to paint the air cleaner white, then tape off the sticker, but I'm not sure that will work well. I may source some white background sticker paper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.