Hot Rod Forum banner

Canadian GM? Anybody ID this car

763 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  redsdad 
#1 ·
A friend of mine snapped this photo in the Toronto area. He knows I have a 41 Chevy and thought this might be one. I had pointed out that the 41 Chevy was the first year Chev to have the headlight mounts in instead of on the fenders. It was also the first year to go without running boards. He missed the fact that this one had running boards at one time. But for the life of me, I can't id this car. Integral headlight buckets with running boards. And if it is not GM, somebody copied someone else pretty close. Any of you guys in the Great White know what this is?

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Wow! I can't believe how GM it looks. I went out and looked for photos of 41 Dodges and Plymouths. The hood orny looks like the Dodge. I could only find the fender ribs on the Plymouths. Maybe what Poncho was saying about Canadian Mopars. Anyway, thanks guys. I would have never looked for Chrysler photos.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.