Hot Rod Forum : Hotrodders Bulletin Board - View Single Post - Canadian Tire wrecks engine
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 03:25 PM

Last photo:
Wiki Edits: 0

dang

man dose my ole buddy harv run all the canadian tire stores up there well guy's ill tell ya one thing i went to work in VW dealers in round 1961 started my own shop in 1968 retired five years ago .One thing i have never for got is what my mom would say after getting her car repaired if they would just fix it that she did not care what it coust.Well i was not cheap on the bill.===But=== one thing for sure i never got sue i all ways fix there car no mater what it took an well wait one time i did but i was done wrong on it we had fixed what we charged her for.an bet ya won't do as i did run a shop that long with no insurance an never a claim against me . What im trying to tell you here if you repair car's do an fix what your getting paid to do pluss see to it you get paid to do it an a nother thing i like the work i was doing my last years of work was jag's benz bmw's stuff like that just bout any thing that came to my shop in the last years an i can tell you one thing for all them years you do that ah you well have many good years